Changes on the navigation bar are not saved in the Report Center site collections in SharePoint Server 2007
Consider the following scenario:
- You create a new site collection by using the Report Center template.
- You create some sites in this site collection.
- You change the order of the sites or you hide one site.
In this scenario, the changes are not saved in the navigation bar after you click OK
To resolve this issue, apply the following hotfix package:
Description of the Office SharePoint Server 2007 Cumulative Update Server hotfix package (Coreserver-x-none.msp): December 15, 2009
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 979481 - Last Review: 04/21/2010 02:56:57 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- kbqfe kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbprb KB979481