Description of the 2007 Office system update: April 13, 2010
How to obtain and install the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to determine whether the update is installedThis update contains files that have the versions that are listed in the following table.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time|
To determine the version of the files that are installed on the computer, follow these steps, as appropriate for the operating system that your computer is running.
- Click Start, and then click Search.
- Click Advanced Search.
- In the Location box, click Local Hard Drives.
- In the Name box, type Mso.dll, and then click Search.
- In the list of files, right-click Mso.dll, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, note the properties of the Mso.dll file that is installed on the computer.
- Start Search Companion. To do this, click Start, and then click Search.
Note If Windows Desktop Search starts, click Click here to use Search Companion.
- In the Search Results window, click All files and folders in the Search Companion pane.
- In the All or part of the file name box, type Mso.dll, and then click Search.
- In the list of files, right-click Osetup.dll, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab and on the Version tab, note the properties of the Mso.dll file that is installed on the computer.
Information for administrators about .msp filesThis update consists of a full-file Microsoft Windows Installer (.msp) file. The .msp file is packaged in a self-extracting executable file. The following .msp file is distributed in this update:
For information about how to distribute product updates for the 2007 Microsoft Office system, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. For more information about the Office System TechCenter, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Article ID: 979806 - Last Review: 04/13/2010 04:18:28 - Revision: 1.0
- kbexpertisebeginner kbsurveynew atdownload KB979806