How to add a series to a chart in Excel for Mac
This article describes how to add a new series to a chart in Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac or Microsoft Excel 2004 for Mac.
- After you create a chart, click the chart to select it.
- Select Source Data from the Chart menu.
- In the dialog box that opens, the current data that is plotted is organized by series. Click Add, and then enter the Name, the Y-values, and the X-values as appropriate for the new series.
Article ID: 979952 - Last Review: 10/06/2011 06:41:00 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac
- Microsoft Excel 2004 for Mac
- kbgraphxlink kbchart kbexpertisebeginner kbsurveynew kbhowto KB979952