The Search Results page does not display the Items in a shared folder in Office SharePoint Server 2007
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a computer that is running Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- You have a shared folder that has permissions that contain a security identifier (SID).
- This SID is not mapped correctly to the appropriate group.
In this scenario, the Search Results page does not display the items in the shared folder.
To resolve this issue, apply the following hotfix packages:
Description of the Office SharePoint Server 2007 Cumulative Update server hotfix package (Coreserver-x-none.msp, Coreservermui-en-us.msp): February 23, 2010
Description of the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Cumulative Update server hotfix package (Sts-x-none.msp): February 23, 2010
Article ID: 980083 - Last Review: 10/09/2011 22:08:00 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- kbqfe kbexpertisebeginner kbsurveynew kbprb KB980083