FIX: A .NET Framework 3.5 SP1-based WPF application throws a System.ArgumentException exception on a computer that uses a multi-touch screen
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a computer that uses a multi-touch screen.
- You run a Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application that targets the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 (SP1) on this computer.
- You touch any area of the graphical user interface of this application.
In this scenario, the application throws a System.ArgumentException
exception. Then, the application crashes.
To resolve this issue, apply the hotfix package that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:2667241
An update rollup is available for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Article ID: 980138 - Last Review: 04/10/2012 05:56:00 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
- kbexpertiseadvanced kbsurveynew kbqfe KB980138