Consider the following scenario:
- You work in an environment in which Microsoft Office Access 2007, Microsoft Access 2010, and Access 2010 Services for SharePoint 2010 are all installed.
- You use Access 2010 to create a new database that uses Access 2010-specific features such as cache mode, data macros, and calculated columns.
- You save this database to a public share.
- You start Access 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) and create a blank database.
- You try to import several tables from the Access 2010 file.
In this scenario, you receive the following error message:
The file does not exist, or you do not have read access to the file.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 980527 - Last Review: August 26, 2011 - Revision: 2.2
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Access Services in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- Microsoft Office Access 2007
|kbprb kbexpertiseinter kbdatabase kbsurveynew kbpubtypekc KB980527|