In Visio, the "Fit to Drawing" command does not resize the page to fit the drawing's dimensions
In Microsoft Visio 2010 or Visio 2013, when you click Fit to Drawing in the Size group on the Design tab, the page resizes. But a small margin remains between the edge of the page and the drawing.
This issue occurs because of a design change in Visio. The Fit to Drawing command takes the margin settings of the page into consideration when the command resizes the page to fit the drawing.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- On the File tab, click Options, and then in the navigation pane, click Customize Ribbon.
- In the Main Tabs pane, click to select the Developer check box, and then click OK.
- On the Developer tab, click Show ShapeSheet, and then click Page.
- In the Print Properties section of the ShapeSheet, set the following values to 0:
- Use the Fit to Drawing command again. The page now resizes to fit the same dimensions of the drawing, and there is no margin.
Article ID: 980530 - Last Review: 12/11/2012 16:08:00 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft Visio Premium 2010, Microsoft Visio Professional 2010, Microsoft Visio Standard 2010, Microsoft Visio Professional 2013, Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- kbprb kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbpubtypekc KB980530