the following scenario:
- In a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 environment, you update
Exchange 2007 Service Pack1 (SP1) servers to Exchange 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- You set the regional settings of the operating system of
the Exchange servers to Turkish.
- You create a mailbox enabled user.
- The mailbox enabled user logs on to the mailbox by using a
Outlook Web Access client.
In this scenario, the user can only set the time zone to
Bucharest. Later, when an Outlook user sends an e-mail message to the newly
created user, the return receipt comes back as Romanian instead of
To resolve this issue, install Update Rollup 4 for Exchange
For more information about Update Rollup
4 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 , click the following article number
to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of Update Rollup 4 for Exchange
Server 2007 Service Pack 2
has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed
in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 980639 - Last Review: April 13, 2010 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2, when used with:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
|kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbqfe kbfix KB980639|