The tracking information about a recurring live meeting is not updated based on the recipient responses
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Consider the following scenario:
- You are running Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 that is connected to a Microsoft Exchange 2007 server or to an earlier version of Exchange Server.
- You use Microsoft Office Live Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Outlook to create a recurring live meeting request.
- In the live meeting request, you select Request Response to request the responses from the recipients.
- You send the live meeting request to the recipients.
- You click Tracking in the Recurring Meeting tab of the original meeting request.
In this scenario, the tracking information about the live meeting is not updated based on the recipient responses.
To fix this problem, install the following update package:
Description of the update for the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook: April 2010
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 980957 - Last Review: 12/12/2015 03:36:37 - Revision: 2.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbexpertiseinter kbqfe kbsurveynew kbprb KB980957