FIX: A repeated content download job runs only one time every day after the first day in ISA Server 2006
Consider the following scenario:
- You schedule jobs for content download to occur several times each day on a computer that has Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed.
- You specify the start time for a job by using the Schedule page. For example, you set the start time for a job to 01:00.
- You set the Repeat every by using the Schedule page. For example, you set the Repeat every to 5 Minutes.
In this scenario, the job runs only one time at the start time every day after the first day. For example, a job that is set to run every 5 minutes runs only at 01:00 every day after the first day.Note
The content download job runs repeatedly on the first day.
To resolve this issue, install the hotfix rollup package that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article:
Description of the ISA Server 2006 hotfix package: April 13, 2010
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Article ID: 982026 - Last Review: 05/14/2010 07:18:47 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006 Service Pack 1
- kbexpertiseadvanced kbfix kbsurveynew kbqfe KB982026