Office 2010: Activation troubleshooter for activation errors in the Office 2010 licensing service
When you try to install Microsoft Office 2010, you receive the following errors that indicate that the licensing service should be restarted:
0xC004F047 The Software Licensing Service reported that the proxy policy has not been updated.
0xC004F06A The Software Licensing Service reported that the requested operation is not allowed.
To work around these errors, follow these steps:
- Close all Office applications.
- Restart any Office application.
O2010KBGA Office2010 Office14 Activation troubleshooter landing page 0xC004F047 0xC004F06A error code
Article ID: 982746 - Last Review: 09/12/2011 04:19:00 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2010
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
- Microsoft Office Standard 2010
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010
- kbinstallation kbactivation kbexpertisebeginner kbtshoot kbsurveynew kbprb KB982746