1. If you're not already in edit mode, at the top right of your space, select Edit.
2. On the canvas, select the circled + icon.
3. Select Video.
4. Click to place the web part anywhere on the structure (floor).
5. In the file picker, select the video file you'd like to use, and then select Open.
6. Select the web part, and then select the pencil icon. This opens the property panel.
7. (Optional) Select and enter Alternate text.
8. (Optional) If you want a podium to appear below the video, select Show podium. To set the distance between the video and the podium, use the Height from podium slider.
9. Select Save as draft or Publish.
Note: For guidance on sizing and placing web parts, see Add and use web parts in a SharePoint space.
Add actions to a 2D video
Actions make web parts interactive. You can select actions while editing your web part. They will be interactive after you save your space as a draft or publish it. Adding actions is optional.
1. While editing, select the 2D video web part, and then select the pencilicon. This opens the property panel. Scroll down to Actions.
2. Select Add action.
When you select the web part, the on trigger action occurs.
When you right-click (mouse) or long-press (controller), More actions appears.
Note: Play is the (locked) On trigger action for this web part. Auto-play is an optional selection. To configure More actions, select Add action, and then select ... (ellipsis). To re-order the actions, drag them into the order you want.
3. For More actions, select from the following:
Inspect: Brings the web part closer.
Link to another space: Opens a linked SharePoint space.
Play audio: Plays an attached audio file.
Link to a page or item: Opens a linked URL (for example, a SharePoint page, or a public website).
4. (Optional) Enter a Description.
5. To try out your actions, select Save as draft or Publish.