What customers are asking
1. Open Outlook 2016 for Mac.
2. Select View > Sidebar.
1. In the sidebar, choose the Sent folder.
2. Select Organize > Arrange By > To.
Error code 3253 means that your connection to the email server failed or was dropped. You might need to update your version of Outlook.
1. In Outlook, click Help > Check For Updates.
2. If an update is found, download and install it.
3. Restart Outlook.
4. If the problem continues, click Help > Contact Support.
You might be offline. On the Tools tab, make sure the Online/Offline toggle switch is set to ON.
If the problem continues, your message might have an attachment that's too large to send. See Email doesn't send.
Most popular topics
Topics by category
Why can't I see all my groups?
I can't send or receive messages
I'm not receiving email or other items in my Exchange account
I can't connect to my Exchange account
Calendar, Meetings, and Appointments
Open a shared Exchange calendar
Create a meeting or appointment
Gmail, iCloud, IMAP, and POP
Import iCal or Address Book items
Ask the community
Post, discuss, and find answers
Learn how to give feedback
Use a screen reader to explore and navigate Outlook Mail
What version of Outlook do I have?