When you configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Client for Outlook you receive the error message:
Cannot connect to Microsoft Dynamics CRM server because we cannot authenticate your credentials.
1. Network traffic is being blocked.
2. There is a problem with you WLID Password.
1. Add the following URL's to your firewall/proxy exceptions list:
2. Add the same URL's to Trusted Sites in Internet Explorer.
Open Internet Explorer click on Tools, then click on the Security tab, click on the Trusted Sites icon and then click on the Sites button.
In the Trusted sites window type in each URL (listed below) individually and click the Add button.
Click on Close button, then click the OK button.
3. Your WLID password has expired or is longer than 15 characters and needs to be reset or shortened.