How can I add a Date Range to the Inventory Transaction History Report?
Modify the report using the steps below.
Note - You will need to change the Date Restriction each time you want a different Date Range. There is not a range in the report option to pull by a specific Date Range.
In Report Writer the name of the report is called IV Transaction History. Below I have typed up instructions on how to add a Date Range.
1. In Report Writer highlight IV Transaction History and click Open.
2. Click on Restriction.
3. Click New.
4. Type Date Range for the Restriction Name.
5. Choose Inventory Transaction History for the Report Table.
6. Chose Document Date for the Table Fields.
7. Click ADD FIELD.
8. Under Operators choose >=
9. Under the Constants choose DATE for the type and type in 100102(or what ever date you want to start with) .
10. Click ADD CONSTANT.
11. Click AND under the Operators.
12. Click ADD FIELD.
13. Click =
14. Change the constant to 103102 (or what ever date you want to end on).
15. Click ADD CONSTANT.
16. Click OK to save your restriction.
17. You will need to give access to this report. (Setup | System | Security).
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 30669
MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, THE RELIABILITY OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION THAT IS CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND THE RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE (THE “MATERIALS”) FOR ANY PURPOSE.
THE MATERIALS MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY CONDITION OR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS.