Month-end procedures for Balance Forward customers in Receivables Management
1. Post all transactions for the month.
2. Make a backup.
3. Age accounts by using the Aging Process window.
4. Assess finance charges by using the Assess Finance Charges window.
5. Post the finance charges batches.
6. Print statements by using the Print Receivables Statements window.
7. Write off any outstanding credit or debit amount balances by using the Write Off Documents window.
8. Remove fully paid transactions by using the Paid Sales Transaction Removal window.
9. Use the Transfer Sales Commissions window to group and mark commissions as paid.
10. Reconcile the General Ledger accounts receivable balances to the Receivables Management module's balance by using the Historical Aged Trial Balance report.
11. Print month-end reports such as a Sales Summary, Sales Analysis, and Sales Tax reports.
12. (Optional) Close the fiscal periods for the Sales series by using the Fiscal Periods Setup window.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 26945
replaces KB article 852147