I am trying to set up a new National Account and I get the error - 'This Customer Already Exists in Another National Account Relationship. Please Select Another Customer'. Where can I look to see the relationship with the other National Account?
Use Query Analyzer to view and/or update the appropriate National Accounts tables.
1. Make a BACKUP of the database that can be restored in case an undesired data loss occurs.
2. Look at the following table to see the National Accounts that are already set up. The National Accounts Master table is the RM00105. Run the following script in Query Analyzer against the Company database in question:
SELECT * from RM00105
The field that is related between the RM00105 and the Customer Master (RM00101) is the CPRCSTNM field.
3. Run the following script in Query Analyzer against the company database on the Customer Master table:
SELECT * from RM00101 where CUSTNBR = 'XXX'
(Replace XXX with the Customer Number that you are getting the error on. There is probably something listed in the CPRCSTNM field, and that is why you are getting the error.)
4. To remove this customer from this National Account, you can update this table with the following:
UPDATE RM00101 SET CPRCSTNM = '' where DEX_ROW_ID = #
(Replace # with the DEX_ROW_ID for this record in the RM00101)
5. Make sure that the Customer ID does not exist in the RM00105.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 17983
Dynamics GP 6.0