Can I pull the description from the Payables Transaction Entry window onto the Check with Stub on Top and Bottom?
1) Go into Report Writer, (Tools | Customize | Report Writer).
2) Insert either the Check With Stub on Top and Bottom - Graphical or the Check With Stub on Top and Bottom - Text from the Original Reports section.
3) Highlight the check format you inserted in step 2 above, and click Open, and go into the Layout.
4) Go into the Tool Box and select the PM Payment Stub Duplicate as the table.
5) Locate the field called Transaction Description and drag this field into the Body, (B) section of the layout.
Note If you change the size of the Body, you must adjust other sections of the report so that the Report Section options add up to a total of 792 pixels. For more information about how to check field sizes in Report Writer, see Knowledge Base Article 856504.
6) Close out of the Layout and save your changes.
7) Go back into Dynamics, (File | Great Plains Dynamics).
8) Grant security to the modified check format under Setup | System | Security.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 5855
MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, THE RELIABILITY OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION THAT IS CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND THE RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE (THE “MATERIALS”) FOR ANY PURPOSE.
THE MATERIALS MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY CONDITION OR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS.