Note This is a pre-release build for the purpose of customer feedback.
- Platform: x86 or x64
- Supported operating system: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1), Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Microsoft Office: Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007 with Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Install Microsoft Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant
- Read the Microsoft Pre-Release Software License Terms.
- On the affected computer, click the following link to download Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant:
- Depending on your Internet browser, do one of the following to install.
- For Internet Explorer, click Run.
- For Google Chrome, click SetupSPB.exe.
- For Mozilla Firefox, click Save File, and then click SetupSPB.exe.
- After the installation is complete, Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant automatically starts.
Upgrade Microsoft Office 365 Support and Recovery AssistantEvery time that Support and Recovery Assistant starts, it automatically upgrades to the latest version.
- Will Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant make any changes on my computer without my knowledge?
No, Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant always informs you if it has to enforce a change to resolve your Office 365 problem.
- Do I have to be an administrator to run this application?
Article ID: 3050682 - Last Review: 16 Jul 2015 - Revision: 1