- You run a Silverlight for Windows Embedded application on Windows Embedded Compact 7-based device.
- The application contains a ListBox control to which you added items. For example, you added 10 items to the control.
- You select one item in the control, and a value is saved to the SelectedItem property.
- You set the DataContext property to Null, and the ListBox control disappears.
- You set the DataContext property again.
In this scenario, the ListBox control is displayed again. However, no list items are selected.
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (April 2015).
Note This Windows Embedded Compact 7 monthly update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3051513 - Last Review: 13 May 2015 - Revision: 1