An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded Compact 7. This update rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 3034682 MS15-009: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: February 10, 2015
- 3003057 MS14-065: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: November 11, 2014
- 2975687 MS14-037: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 8, 2014
- 2898785 MS13-097: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: December 10, 2013
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (March 2015) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 monthly update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3051569 - Last Review: 14 Apr 2015 - Revision: 1