- In SharePoint Designer 2010, open the site that contains the affected site collection.
- In the navigation pane, click Workflows, and then click Collect Feedback - SharePoint 2010 (Globally Reusable) workflow.
- In the Customization area on the workflow tab, click Edit Workflow, and then click Collect Feedback.
- In the Customization area on the Collect Feedback tab, click Change the behavior of the overall task process.
- In the When the Task Process is Canceled area on the workflow tab, locate and then click Workflow Context:Initiator.
- Select the address book that is next to the CC field.
- In the Select Users dialog box, click Workflow Lookup for a User, and then specify the following parameters in the Lookup for Person or Group dialog box:
- Data Source: set to Task Process: Collect Feedback
- Field From Source: set to Participant List
- Return field as: set to Email Addresses, Semicolon Delimited
- Click OK two times to close all dialog boxes.
- Save and then publish the workflow.
- Out-of-band (OOB) workflows are globally reusable workflows in SharePoint Server 2010 site collections.
- Make sure that you have administrator rights for a site collection on the sites that the changes must be applied to.
- Make sure that you have SharePoint Designer 2010 installed on the computer.
Article ID: 3051602 - Last Review: 30 Apr 2015 - Revision: 1