For example, this problem occurs in the following scenario:
- You create a business rule that uses the "must be unique" action.
- In the Action step, you select the In combination with the following option.
- The attribute that's referenced in the Action is also added as an "n combination with the following attributes parameter. This creates a circular reference.
- You successfully publish the business rule.
- You run the business rule.
Article ID: 3051663 - Last Review: 22 Jun 2015 - Revision: 1