- You have an Office 365 subscription that includes Exchange Online and SharePoint Online.
- You're running Exchange Server 2010 in your on-premises environment.
- You add your Exchange Online organization to the Exchange Management Console by using the Add Additional Forest option.
- You create one or more site mailboxes in SharePoint Online.
- You expand the Recipients container of your Exchange Online organization in the Exchange Management Console in Exchange 2010.
- You select the Recipients container and then refresh the view.
at System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase)
When you expand the Recipients container for Exchange Online, the Exchange Management Console tries to obtain a list of all mailboxes. Site mailboxes have the following information for the RecipientType and RecipientTypeDetails properties:
Exchange 2010 does not recognize the RecipientTypeDetails property of TeamMailbox. Therefore, the error message is returned when the list of recipients is retrieved. In the Recipients container view, all Exchange recipient types are requested.
Note You cannot manage recipients that are synchronized from the on-premises environment in Exchange Online.
Article ID: 3051772 - Last Review: 21 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1