Fixes the following issue:
- When you view a Gantt view of a task list in SharePoint, you cannot filter items if grouping is applied to the list.
- You receive the following error message in Status Updates history: There was an internal error applying the update.This issue occurs if the decimal separator is a comma in Windows Regional settings, and an enterprise custom field that is displayed as a graphical indicator contains a decimal value.
- If a Project Web App team member inputs actual work that is earlier than the task and project start date, when the updates are applied to the project, time-phased actual work may display an incorrect value.
- When you go to a project detail page and then go back to another project detail page in Project Web App, the values in project-level custom fields may disappear. This issue occurs after you edit and save projects through different project detail pages.
- When you use your keyboard and then press ENTER on the SHOW MORE link during editing or adding a task in SharePoint Server 2013, the focus is reset to the first field of the form instead of the first field of the added list of fields.
- When you apply status updates to a project, you may receive the following message in the status field in the status updates history: This issue occurs because the Project Calculation Service failed. When you view the Unified Logging Service (ULS) logs, you see an error message that resembles the following:There was an internal error applying the update.Microsoft.Office.Project.Server (0x06A4) 0x3598 Project Server Project Calculation Service (M) adf34 Unexpected Failed to create a new desktop
- When you publish a project to a project server that has the Project Site Sync permissions synchronization options enabled, the publish job takes a long time.
- When you publish a project that contains thousands of tasks, it may take longer than expected. In addition, the Project Publish queue job stays at 78% for an extended time. This issue may occur when the corresponding SharePoint tasks list exists and it is synchronized.
- Assume that you change a view of a Project Server 2013-based task list to display the item count for a column. When you filter the items in the column, the item count does not update correctly.
- When you clear the User can be assigned as a resource check box on the Edit User page in Project Server 2013, publish errors or a loss of resource in projects may occur.
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates. The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.
Article ID: 3054804 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft Project Server 2013 Service Pack 1