Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
- Exit all Microsoft Office applications.
- Start Registry Editor:
- In Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, move your mouse to the upper-right corner, click Search, type regedit in the search text box, and then click regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 7, click Start, type regedit in the Search programs and files text box, and then click regedit.exe in the search results.
- Locate and then select the following registry entry:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Visio\Application\MinPixelSizeFor3DEffects
- In the Details pane, right-click MinPixelSizeFor3DEffects, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type a value, and then click OK.
Note You can set a value between 1 and 24 for the minimum pixel size for shapes that have a 3D effect applied.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 3054893 - Last Review: 09 Jun 2015 - Revision: 1