Note This is build 15.0.4737.1000 of the cumulative update package.
We recommend that you test those hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and security updates that were included with the previous SharePoint Server 2013 update package releases.
Important notes about the cumulative update package
- The Microsoft Office 2013 hotfixes are now multilingual. This cumulative update package contains updates for all languages.
- This cumulative update package includes all the server component packages. Additionally, this cumulative update package updates only those components that are installed on the system.
- This cumulative update supports long URLs (4,000 characters) in analytics reporting databases in SharePoint Server 2013. After you apply this update, administrators have to run the following cmdlets by using SharePoint 2013 Management Shell to have the database upgrade take effect: Note If you do not run the cmdlets, crawling will no longer work.
psconfig.exe -cmd upgrade -inplace b2b
- July 14, 2015, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3054926)
- July 14, 2015, update for SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB3054947)
- July 14, 2015, update for SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB3054953)
- MS15-070: Description of the security update for Excel Services in SharePoint Server 2013: July 14, 2015 (KB3054861)
- July 14, 2015, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3054922)