Note To apply this security update, you must have the release version of Service Pack 2 for Office 2010 installed on the computer.
For a complete list of affected versions of Microsoft Office software, see KB3080790 .
Improvements and fixesThis update also contains fixes for the following nonsecurity issues:
- When you try to save a large document that has hyperlinks in Word 2010, the Save As dialog box appears, and you cannot save the file. In addition, you keep looping back to the Save As dialog box until you cancel the save operation. This issue occurs after a word is auto-corrected by the AutoCorrect feature.
- When you use an IME to type characters in a document in Word 2010 that has Overtype mode enabled, and the text service is disabled by Microsoft Office IME 2010, undetermined characters are not displayed.
- When you press the F9 key repeatedly to update a nested field (an IF field that has a condition for a Caps switch) in Word 2010, the result of the field calculation is displayed to toggle between the condition in which all letters are capitalized and the condition in which the first letter is a capital.
- When you search for a word that is in the header or footer, and the main document together with the navigation pane are in page view, potential flashing occurs in the navigation pane when you scroll around the main document.
Method 1: Microsoft Update
Method 2: Microsoft Download Center
- Download the security update KB3055037 for the 32-bit version of Office 2010
- Download the security update KB3055037 for the 64-bit version of Office 2010
Article ID: 3055037 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 3