- Reminders are not delivered.
- Flagged items don't appear in the To-Do list.
- Items that have an MRM tag are not expired or deleted when the Managed Folder Assistant runs.
To configure and use MFCMapi to restart the search service, follow these steps:
- Start mfcmapi.exe.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click to enable the following option:Use the MDB_ONLINE flag when calling OpenMsgStore
- On the Session menu, click Logon.
- If you are prompted for a profile, select your profile name, and then click OK.
- In the top pane, locate the line that corresponds to your mailbox, and then double-click it.
Your mailbox will typically be listed by your email address, as shown in the following screen shot.
- In the navigation pane on the left, expand Root Container.
- For the Reminders issue, right-click the Reminders folder, and then select Edit Search Criteria.
- For the To-Do issue, right-click the To-Do Search folder, and then select Edit Search Criteria.
- For the MRM issue, right-click the AllItems folder, and then select Edit Search Criteria.
For example, the following screen shot shows the AllItems folder under Root Container.
- In the second Search State box, look for the SEARCH_RUNNING value. If you don't see SEARCH_RUNNING, go to the next step.
- In the first Search Flags box, replace the existing text with the 0x2 value. As soon as you finish typing 0x2, you will see the second Search Flags box populated with "RESTART_SEARCH," as shown in the following screen shot. Click OK at the bottom of the window. This restarts the search service for this folder.
Article ID: 3056652 - Last Review: 23 Apr 2015 - Revision: 1