- In Windows Embedded Compact 2013, you apply update 3028047 .
- You create a new project and include any components that are required to build and run a C++ application.
- You include the type_traits header from the STL directory.
- You generate a new SDK and install it.
- You create a new C++ project by using that new SDK in Visual Studio 2013, and then you try to compile the project.
In this scenario, the new project is not compiled successfully.
Software update information
Download informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (April 2015) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3058759 - Last Review: 21 May 2015 - Revision: 1