- Create a new table that is named Images and that contains the following fields:
- ImgName as Short Text
- ImgImage as Image
- Launch the app in an Internet browser, and then select the Images List view.
- Add and save each image as a resource. To do this, right-click the image in the Images List view, select Properties, and then copy the contents of the Address:(URL) field.
- Use the copied address as the picutre URL in the image control on your original form or view.
- After you add all images, hide the Images table so that it does not appear in the browser.
Article ID: 3059081 - Last Review: 27 Apr 2015 - Revision: 1