- You enable KITL (KITL=Yes) in your code on a device that's running Windows Embedded Compact 7.
- You insert a disc into the CD or DVD drive in the device.
- You run the following code on a command line to test the functionality of the CD or DVD drivers and to verify the integrity of data that's read from the CD or DVD drive:tux -o -d udftest -c "-p \drive_letter_of _ CD_drive_or_DVD_drive"
Note If your device uses a different name to mount the CD or DVD drive, you can change the command line to point to the different path. (-p path: Specifies a path to test.)
In this scenario, you receive one of the following error messages:
For a directory file on the disc:
For a non-directory file on the disc:
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (April 2015).
Note This Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3059386 - Last Review: 13 May 2015 - Revision: 1