- Sign in to the Office 365 portal (https://portal.office.com) as an administrator.
- Click Admin, and then click Azure AD.
Note If you don't already have a Microsoft Azure subscription, each paid Office 365 subscription includes a free subscription to Microsoft Azure. To obtain this subscription, you must first sign up for the Azure Active Directory subscription.
- Select your directory.
- Click Users, and then select the user account that the device is registered to.
- Click Devices.
- In the list of devices that are registered to the user, select the device that you want to remove.
- Delete the orphaned entry.
Article ID: 3060809 - Last Review: 21 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1