|Application version||Module name||Offset|
- You're in a multi-forest environment or an environment where free/busy information for attendees comes through the Internet Free/Busy feature.
- Your version of Outlook is 14.0.7140.5001 or later.
June 9, 2015, update for Outlook 2010 (KB3054881)
Hotfix KB2899591 for Outlook 2010 December 9, 2014 (Outlook-x-none.msp)
Outlook version 14.0.7143.5000 is from the following update for Outlook 2010:
Outlook version 14.0.7147.5001 is from the following update for Outlook 2010:
To review the Application log for crash signature details, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, open Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Event Viewer.
- In the navigation pane on the left, select Application under Windows Logs.
- In the Actions pane on the right, click Filter Current Log.
- In the Filter Current Log dialog box, type 1000 in the Includes/Excludes Event IDs field, as shown in the following screen shot, and then click OK.