- You have a hybrid deployment of on-premises Exchange Server and Exchange Online in Office 365.
- An on-premises user tries to schedule a meeting that uses a resource such as a meeting room or company equipment.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Retrieve the values of the attributes from Exchange Online. To do this, follow these steps:
- Connect to Exchange Online by using remote Windows PowerShell. For more information, see Connect to Exchange Online using remote PowerShell.
- Run the Get-Mailbox cmdlet to retrieve the values for these attributes from Exchange Online. For more information, see Get-Mailbox.
- Examine the output, and note the values that are returned for the ResourceCapacity and ResourceCustom properties.
- Use the values that you obtained in step 1 to update the msExchResourceCapacity and msExchResourceDisplay attributes of the objects in the on-premises Active Directory.
Article ID: 3065364 - Last Review: 21 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1