Actions required for bank and tax validationThese changes require actions on your part to ensure no interruption to your Online Services Advisor Sell/Online Services Usage incentive payments.
An MPN Global Admin should complete the following steps to validate bank and tax information in MPN: (For more information on completing these steps, please see the link to training materials located at the bottom of this message.)
- Go to the Microsoft Partner Network site and ensure you are logged in.
- Click on the Partner Network drop-down button on the top left of the page. *
- Select Membership from the drop-down menu.
- Click Manage my membership.
- Under the Manage my account section, click the Partner Membership Center link.
- Locate the Additional Programs section and click the Microsoft Online Services Partner Agreement link.
- Find Step 3- Provide Tax and Banking Information and click the link.
- Action 1: Complete bank profile for each unique bank account needed. The bank profile will be automatically assigned to the location from which you created the profile. You may then assign the bank profile to as many additional locations as needed.
- Action 2: Complete tax profile (in countries where required).
Once bank and tax profile is complete, please allow 48 hours for processing.
Note: Resubmitting your profile will cause delays in your account processing. Check the site after 48 hours to ensure your information was completely processed.
- Action 3: Revisit the Microsoft Partner Network site to confirm all bank and tax profiles submitted were approved, and that all locations have an approved banking profile assigned.
You may either reuse an existing bank profile OR enter a new one if you want to use a different bank account. In either case, your action is required to assign a bank profile and tax profile to each location. Microsoft must have complete payment details for the locations where your incentives are paid in order to process the incentives payment.
Note: You should not consider your action complete until all locations have an assigned bank profile. You can verify all required actions are complete in the Partner Membership Center by checking for a green circle with a checkbox in it next to Step 3: Provide Tax and Banking Information.
Note: Some partners will find that their bank profile information is prepopulated in the Banking Profile Management Center. If this is the case, you will need to review, confirm and submit this information. If your information is not prepopulated, then you must enter, confirm and submit your details.
* If you have issues accessing the correct page, please contact Support at the links provided below.
Actions required to access Program Detail Report
- Go to mspartnerira.microsoft.com.
- The Primary Program Contact or a user with global or local admin rights may sign in using MPN credentials (WLID).
- A Program Detail Report will be available for every payment.
- Reports will be available the last week of every month.
Training and Support resourcesOn-demand readiness materials are available to support you in submitting banking and tax information, on the MPN Online Service incentives webpage. To access the partner training follow these steps:
- Go to the Online Service incentives programs page on the Microsoft Partner Network site.
- Select “Know, plan, and execute” on the left of the page.
- Click on “Setting up payment”.
- Open the “Entering/Changing Banking and Tax information” module.
After completing the training, go to the Microsoft Partner Network site and follow the steps listed above to submit your bank and tax details.
- North America - email@example.com
- Latin America - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe, Middle East and Africa - email@example.com
- Japan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia Pacific - email@example.com
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 3067282 - Last Review: 25 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2