1. Complete the required bank\tax form documentation. This documentation is mandatory for all Partners and take into account that your payment will not be released until the tax form is received.
2. You can select the option for New Bank Details or to Update to existing bank details.
3. Information required to fill the form:
- Section 1: Partner id, any other names the company does business as, Contact information
- Section 3(Non U.S. Only): Bank Name, Bank contact information (Including a direct contact from the Bank)
- Signature of the document.
Link where you can get the bank/tax form: https://mspartner.microsoft.com/en/us/Pages/Solutions/microsoft-online-services-partner-enrollment-documentation.aspx
Where to send your completed form?
Please send your complete form:
By email to:SR3PP@suirui.com
By postal mail to:
3/F, Building 7th, Yonyou Software Park,
No.68, Beiqing Road, Haidian District,
Beijing 100094, P.R. China.
Recipient: SUIRUI 3PP Project Team
Special Note: You are strongly encouraged to submit the bank details form to Microsoft to secure prompt incentive pay out, if no bank details are available, the pay-out will be made by check to the postal address listed on the payee’s Microsoft account, as noted in the Partner Membership Center. Any clearing fees incurred are the responsibility of the beneficiary.
For Support, please go to: https://mspartner.microsoft.com
- Select your language
- Go to Support Tab
- Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
- Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, Email).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.