After you scroll the navigation pane in Microsoft Access on a Tablet PC, the scrollbar unexpectedly jumps. This behavior may be more severe if either of the following conditions is true:
- The navigation pane contains many objects.
- You scroll through a large range of objects in the navigation pane.
Steps to reproduce the behavior in Access:
- Start Access, and then create a blank database.
- On the CREATE tab, create more than 30 tables.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the navigation pane quickly.
- Notice that the display position of the page shifts upward.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 3067623 - Last Review: 08 Jun 2015 - Revision: 1