The language pack bundle could not be found or is corrupt.
322756 How to back up and restore the registry in Windows
To resolve this issue, remove the Language Packs registry key, and then run Setup again:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Expand the registry, and then select the following subkey:
- Right-click Language Packs, and then click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion of the Language Packs subkey.
- On the File menu, click Exit to close Registry Editor.
[01/03/2015 01:08:36.0915]  Failed [Rule:LangPackBundleCheck] [Message:The language pack bundle could not be found or is corrupt.]
[01/03/2015 01:08:37.0008]  [REQUIRED] The language pack bundle could not be found or is corrupt.
[01/03/2015 01:08:37.0008]  Help URL: http://technet.microsoft.com/library(EXCHG.150)/ms.exch.setupreadiness.LangPackBundleCheck.aspx
[01/03/2015 01:08:37.0039]  Ending processing test-SetupPrerequisites
Article ID: 3069005 - Last Review: 03 Jun 2015 - Revision: 1