Value data: 1
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
- Exit Outlook.
- Start Registry Editor. To do this, use one of the following procedures, as appropriate for your version of Windows:
- Windows 8: Press the Windows Key + R to open a Run dialog box. Type regedit.exe, and then press OK.
- Windows 7: Click Start, type regedit.exe in the search box, and then press Enter.
- In Registry Editor, locate the following subkey in the registry:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook\PST
- Locate and then right-click the following value, and then click Delete.UseLegacyCacheSize
- Click Yes to confirm the value deletion.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 3072598 - Last Review: 26 Jun 2015 - Revision: 1