- You enable KITL (KITL=Yes) in your code on a device that's running Windows Embedded Compact 2013.
- You insert a disc into the CD or DVD drive in the device.
- You run the following command at a command line to test the functionality of the CD or DVD drivers and to verify the integrity of data that is read from the CD or DVD drive:Notes
tux -o -d udftest -c "-p \<CD_or_DVD_drive_letter>"
- In this command, <CD_or_DVD_drive_letter> represents the actual drive letter.
- If your device uses a different name to mount the CD or DVD drive, you can point to the different path at the command line. (-p path: Specifies the path to test.)
For a directory file on the disc:
For a non-directory file on the disc:
Software update information
Download informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (June 2015) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3075027 - Last Review: 21 Jul 2015 - Revision: 1