While every effort was made to make sure this transition is smooth, users may see differences in their EPG experiences, including the following:
- Your channel lineup may change with the new package, requiring you to go through TV setup to download the new lineup.
- Some lineups may no longer be available in the new package.
- Depending on your location, some channels will not have metadata in your guide. This presents as "no information available" in the guide, however you will be able to tune and watch that channel.
- Depending on your location, you may have more channels in the guide than you had before the transition.
- You should reset your currently scheduled one-off recordings. They will function as expected going forward.
- Certain series will stop recording the show even though that series will continue to show in the recordings list. You will have to "stop" recording the series and set the recording again. This may result in two instances of the series record showing side by side; the series instance of existing episodes already recorded and the series instance for the new recordings going forward. Both will function as expected.
- Sign in with your Microsoft Account.
- Search for media center in the search box on the page.
- Click the Sign in link for Media Center Program Guide Data Feedback.
- Complete the Connect registration if you haven’t before.
- Select Participate and provide your feedback.
Article ID: 3078428 - Last Review: 08 Jul 2015 - Revision: 1