- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for System Center Virtual Machine Manager (3.3.x.x)
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for Hyper-V (4.6.x.x)
- Failover from Azure to on-premises (failback) of virtual machines is unsuccessful when the virtual machine disks are smaller than 3 GB.
- Finalize protection jobs on a virtual machine fail, and you receive a "The operation failed because of an internal error" message.
- Enabling protection of virtual machines fails with the following error: Protection couldn't be enabled for the virtual machine. (Error code: 70117) Disk configuration of the virtual machine 'machine-name' has been modified.
Update informationTo resolve this problem, install this update from the Microsoft Download Center.
The following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
PrerequisitesTo install this update, you must have Microsoft Azure Hyper-V Recovery Manager Provider (version 3.5.468.0 or a later version) installed.
Note You can check the installed provider version in the Programs and Features item in Control Panel.
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update. This update automatically stops the System Center Virtual Machine Manager services.
Article ID: 3081814 - Last Review: 11 Sep 2015 - Revision: 1