- Your organization’s primary program contact can add you to the organization.
- You can associate yourself to the organization and wait for approval from your organization’s primary program contact.
- Your organization can register their domain, so all people within the domain get access to the Microsoft Partner Network.
Below, you will find step-by-step instructions for each of these methods.
Instructions for the primary program contact:
- Sign in to the Partner Membership Center.
- From the Requirements & Assets dropdown menu, select Invite People to Associate.
- At the top of the page, click Add New People.
- Fill in the required fields and then click Send Invitation.
Option 2: Associate yourself to the organization
- Open a new tab using an InPrivate browsing session and clear your cache.
- Navigate to the Partner Membership Center and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- You will see the screen below. Here, you’ll have two options: Associate as an Individual or Enroll Organization. Do not choose Enroll Organization; that option is only for new partners creating a Microsoft Partner Network ID for the first time. Please choose Associate as an Individual.
- After clicking Associate as an Individual, you will be redirected to the Find Your Organization page.
- Here, you will need to complete the Organization/Location Name, the Country/Region, and the State/Province fields. If you are outside of the United States, please follow the prompts that are provided. Then click the Find My Organization button.
- Microsoft’s system will generate a list of organizations that match the information you provided. Select your organization from the list and then click Associate to this Organization.
- You will be redirected to a new screen, Organization Found – Submit E-mail. Type in your work email address and name, then click Submit.
- You are now associated to your organization and will receive a confirmation email.
Option 3: The organization registers their domain
Instructions for the administrator of the organization:
- Sign in to the Partner Membership Center and go to Manage Organization Profile under Organization Information.
- In the Your Organization E-mail Domains field, type in your company’s email domain (for example, company.com).
Now, when an individual registers to the organization's Microsoft Partner Network account, they will automatically be associated.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 3083683 - Last Review: 19 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2