- You have a USB flash drive that uses the exFAT file system type.
- You connect the flash drive to a device that's running Windows Embedded Compact 7.
- You use the Windows Embedded Compact Test Kit (CTK) to test functionality and performance on the device.
- You use the tux.exe tool to run a command that resembles the following on the CE target control window of Platform Builder:>s tux -o -d fsdtst.dll -c "-p USBHDProfile -zorch"
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (July 2015).
Note This Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3084271 - Last Review: 19 Aug 2015 - Revision: 1