Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Microsoft Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
- Enables single sign-on (SSO) for ADAL on cloud domain-joined computers. On cloud domain-joined computer that has Modern Authentication enabled, domain accounts seem to be logged in but can't open files.
- Fixes the following issue:When you drag an attachment from an email message that's in the Rich Text format to an OneNote page, the attachment is displayed as an image on the OneNote page and you can't open it as a file.
Note To fix this issue, apply this update KB3085491 together with September 8, 2015, update for Office 2013 (KB3085480) .
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3085491 for 32-bit version of OneNote 2013
- Download update KB3085491 for 64-bit version of OneNote 2013
- Open OneNote 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3085491 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 2