Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Translates some terms in multiple languages to make sure that the meaning is accurate.
- Fixes the following issues:
- When you try to synchronize a new library or an existing library by using OneDrive for Business, you may receive the following error message: Error Code =0x80004005; Error Source=Groove.
- When you try to upload a file that has a path length between 250 and 259 characters to OneDrive For Business, the file is ignored by the sync client, and you receive a message that looks something like: path too long.
In this situation, you don't receive any notification that indicates that the file hasn’t been uploaded.
- When you use OneDrive for Business to synchronize a SharePoint library, you may encounter a permanent error and the library is no longer synchronized. When this issue occurs, you may receive the following error message: An error has occurred while attempting to sync this document library.
- When you try to synchronize a new library or an existing library by using OneDrive for Business, you may receive the following error message:
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3085509 for 32-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2013
- Download update KB3085509 for 64-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2013
- Open an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3085509 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 2