Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- You may see merge conflicts of a file when the download and the copy on the disk are the same.
- Microsoft Office Upload Center crashes intermittently.
- When you try to synchronize a file in Office 2013 applications, you receive the Access Denied error message. This issue occurs when OneDrive isn't running.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3085585 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3085585 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Open an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3085585 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 2