- Open Internet Explorer 10 or Higher
- Start an InPrivate Browser Window to start a browser session that does not remember any previous accounts (you can do it by pressing Ctrl+Shift+P or by going to: Settings (Gear symbol) -> Safety -> InPrivate Browser)
- Go to https://partner.microsoft.com/Solutions/authorized-device-reseller to access Authorized Device Reseller (ADR) Portal
- Select Login and enter your Live ID (that was associated with your Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) ID)
- Once logged in, select designated device.
Once you select the device, you will be able to search for necessary information.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://partner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 3090456 - Last Review: 19 Apr 2017 - Revision: 3