An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded CE 6.0. This update rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 3076321 MS15-065: Security update for Internet Explorer: July 14, 2015
- 3058515 MS15-056: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: June 9, 2015
- 3057263 MS15-053: Vulnerabilities in JScript and VBScript scripting engines could allow security feature bypass: May 12, 2015
- 3032359 MS15-018: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: March 10, 2015
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update August 2015. In the "Installer files" subsection of the "File information" section, the package file name contains the product version, the date, the Microsoft Knowledge Base article number, and the processor type. The package file name format is as follows:
Note This Windows Embedded CE 6.0 monthly update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3090744 - Last Review: 08 Sep 2015 - Revision: 1